Ravinder Kumar Soni
Love Buds - Poem by Ravinder Kumar Soni
Blown by the wind,
Her soft and dark tresses
Hiding her face.
Not having seen her before
I shall wait,
If only for the wind to subside.
May be she sees me
As eager and intense as me
To hold my hand
And for me to look
Deep into her eyes.
Comments about Love Buds by Ravinder Kumar Soni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl