Love Can Open The Door - Poem by Mary Wismer
This Universal language, spoken whenever you go.
Becomes a rushing river once its started to flow.
Words can be used to bring a person shame or the sound
can heal another pain.
We all have the power to make a stranger a friend
just when we're afraid to, love will do it again.
Lives of the people we see everyday,
are the treasures along our way.
To know them is just a few words away,
Just a little kindness, Love will show us the way.
Love can open the door to our hearts,
Love can cover the distance that keeps us apart.
But its never too far, cause love can open the door.
Comments about Love Can Open The Door by Mary Wismer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl