Love Fed The Ego. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Attention crises, identity crises,
Acceptance crises, recognition crises,
Response crises all are at naught
When you earn the glance of a woman.
The lust is the ocean that bathes the ego.
To win a woman is
More than to win a battle.
Comments about Love Fed The Ego. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl