RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Love Flowing - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Walking down pathways strewn with rose petals, put there
by one who loves me unconditionally.
Feeling so special and blessed when with him, taking vows
made into the future, leaving behind oaths that no longer
matter in this life.
Wandering and holding onto the best times of tomorrow,
letting my heart flow with love of past memories.
Comments about Love Flowing by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl