Love Is... - Poem by Tina Dang
Love is all about taking chances,
Love is also about great romances.
Love sometimes doesn't even exists,
Unless there's someone there for you to miss.
Love is confusing and often blind,
Once you have it, keep it cuz love is hard to find.
Love is happiness when you've found the one.
Love Is lonliness when it's over and done.
Comments about Love Is... by Tina Dang
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl