Ravinder Kumar Soni
Loved Ones - Poem by Ravinder Kumar Soni
Early hours of the day
Raindrops pattering on my window panes
The daylight is dim
No birds are seen flying
But there is music.
The raindrops beat a steady rhythm
And there is the exotic smell of wet loam
They ease my mind.
The earth will now revive
Draped in varying shades of green
And vie with the blueness of the sky
I shall rise fresh and bright
And gleefully receive my loved ones
They are coming to meet me.
I will watch them push around
And listen to their small and big talk
Soon their laughter will fill the air
And expel the dreary silence from my room
Leaving me to weave new dreams
And be happy.
Comments about Loved Ones by Ravinder Kumar Soni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl