Bernard F. Asuncion
Lovely Dawn - Poem by Bernard F. Asuncion
M-eet the lovely dawn
I-n the early morning glow;
T-he fourth of January
A-nother lovely dawn
L-ets you open your eyes;
C-old chill has disappeared,
A-s you feel the sunrise.
L-onely dusk passes by, beacon is above the horizon;
A-im at the break of day, behold the lovely dawn.
Comments about Lovely Dawn by Bernard F. Asuncion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda