Lucid Day Dreams - Poem by Heath Harrington
I'm hanging on
the hope of our reunion
always positive in my mind
lucid daydreams of your luscious lips
pressed hard against mine. my hand in your hair
stroking your neck. our bodies growing warmer
and aching to be touched. I feel you melt into me.
my breathe and yours flow together in rhythm to our hearts.
our tears mix and cascade down our cheeks. all time that has passed
between us becomes yesterday and what lies ahead is forever.
Comments about Lucid Day Dreams by Heath Harrington
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda