Lust - Poem by Hannah Shier
Run! Hide! Fear.
Shh, it's a secret.
A deadly secret - one you would only tell if you wanted the
End of everything as you knew it. It's killer -
Literally. This is the way I will die - I can tell.
And all I want to say in response to that is, 'I'm sorry, mom and dad. For everything.
Forgive me? ' And like that, I'm gone.
Comments about Lust by Hannah Shier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl