Man Isn'T So Subtle - Poem by Erica Francis
Man isn't so subtle
when you read through
the comments left.
I see 'Callisto'
and all I think
'Oops... I think,
I should take my hooks
out of the water.'
Comments about Man Isn'T So Subtle by Erica Francis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl