Man To Bear With Woman - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A modern woman wants more from her husband.
He should be compatible in bed, in society,
In providing, in emotion and in aesthetics value.
Where he fails there she sneaks for such man.
Allowances avoid cracks
as rails are laid with gaps.
Otherwise heart may break
Comments about Man To Bear With Woman by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl