March - Poem by Pene Burkey
Yesterday was like a dream,
Warmed ourselves in the bright sunbeam;
The first burst of Spring!
Today says, 'There's more to go,
Out in the freezing, blowing snow! '
The last blast of Winter?
Comments about March by Pene Burkey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda