Ido Ben Efraim
Marry J - Poem by Ido Ben Efraim
A shot of tequila.
A puff of grass.
The smell lifted in the air.
Feeling the utter need to make smoke circles.
The need to get up was not necessary
The need to listen to his Marley's Greatest Hits was a want.
No sweat or tears
No sighs or frowns.
Comments about Marry J by Ido Ben Efraim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl