Math - Poem by Casey Lyon
Math echoes the halls everyday.
When it reaches my ears, I flinch every time.
Math is torture for me.
Learning all about pi, square roots, formulas, and other things.
Why was math invented!
Why does it have to be pure torture?
I hate math, no wait…I absolutely loathe math.
I will never understand math and that’s final!
No more math for me, it makes my brain dizzy!
But I have to learn math.
We have to use math everyday.
Comments about Math by Casey Lyon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl