Maths - Poem by lee sharon
How the math numbers have scatter,
high and low, hard and easy nobody knows,
how it may be important to life and future,
until you are have grown so very old,
for some that are born with the talent that came natural,
how people admire it a subject but some reject to practice in order to expand it,
its knowledge of high change for another tomorrow,
for maths is one of the highest you expect to have, that are still so many unfold.
learn and master it as it reach its most high price.
Comments about Maths by lee sharon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda