Mauve Colored Clover - Poem by Milda Morse
Gather me a bouquet
Of mauve colored Clover
And Queen Ann Lace.
Pick it from our favorite place,
Where treasurered moments
were spent with you,
Amongst flowers of delicate hues
under skys of softest blue,
Where you whispered,
I love you.
May your words
Float on gentle winds
Bending Clover and Queen Ann Lace
That still blooms,
In that treasurered glade.
will never fade.
Comments about Mauve Colored Clover by Milda Morse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl