Melodrama 'The Dichotomy' - Poem by s./j. goldner
Strong women are more of a 'man'
Than men will ever be.
Comments about Melodrama 'The Dichotomy' by s./j. goldner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Monday, November 12, 2007
Poem Edited: Sunday, April 24, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl