chayamsu v r
Meloncholy Of Cadence - Poem by chayamsu v r
music has been scattered into broken throats
on a string of the waning lyre as i tried.
lyre was broken down and splashed,
some in my notes, and some in yours.
as you played them as if yours
i was playing mortal throes.
swooning and fainting hear this world
falling tones in some sobbing sighs.
Comments about Meloncholy Of Cadence by chayamsu v r
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl