Men Of Prometheus Such Is Their Fate... - Poem by Marie-Sophie Geoffrey
Mistrust and hatred
Follow the men who
Clamor for change and
Call for a break with ancient tradition...
Giants, they call for
People they find
In cowering fear
Tremble and quake...
They lay them in fetters
prey to, exposed to
Weather and vultures...
Brooding and sullen
Blood drips from torture
Hearts feeling the longing of life.
Cry out o heavens, in anguish!
All eyes were raised
All hearts paused hushed
Time falling in cadenced doom, inexorably.
Comments about Men Of Prometheus Such Is Their Fate... by Marie-Sophie Geoffrey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl