Mental Distance - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
And globalization are illusion
Of intimacy and affinity.
The mental distance will not improve.
E mails, Face Book, Watts up,
And Skype are illusion
Of love and affection.
Mental distance will not improve.
Comments about Mental Distance by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl