Mercy - Poem by Milda Morse
Should you leave me,
Take the image of you
From my mind too.
Stop the music I hear
When you are near.
The warmth of your body next to mine.
The tears I shed
In my empty bed.
Take all the loving words we ever said.
Take it all.
Leave me empty and alone,
With not a memory
Should you leave me.
Comments about Mercy by Milda Morse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl