Midnight Thoughts - Poem by Emily Siler
I lay in my bed and think,
His light hazel eyes,
his dark color skin,
reappear in my mind!
The feeling of his touch,
the look in his eye,
and the sound of his voice
from his words and phone conversations
lingering around my head.
All the times he made me cry,
all the times he made me laugh and smile
are things I will never forget!
The memories of all the times we spent together
will never disappear!
Yet, he did!
Now all I have
are these midnight thoughts
that lead to dreams! ! !
Comments about Midnight Thoughts by Emily Siler
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl