Mind Darkness - Poem by Rachel Willcox
I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do
I am really sorry for the things that I have put you through
I've tried to find a place to sit and think about these times
But it doesn't seem to work, my head spins with rhymes.
I don't want to give up the fight, of having you as my friend
I miss you more then you can see,
I wish I was the person you want me to be.
Comments about Mind Darkness by Rachel Willcox
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl