Mind Games - Poem by Ivan Bolden
Who am I?
Why am I?
How am I?
What I have come to be
Why did you?
What did I do?
To deserve this insanity
When did we?
Why did we?
How did we?
Come to this conclusion
When we both know the obvious solution
When will I?
Why wont I?
How can I?
Wake up from this incomprehensible illusion.
Comments about Mind Games by Ivan Bolden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda