Mindless Thoughts - Poem by beth Hannah
Galaxies, so far away, but are they?
Or is that a figment of your imagination
What is real though.
Is this world just a dream,
are you my perfect illusion,
or worst nightmare.
Will this dream ever stop?
Or will I grow mad with hope.
Maybe hope is the key to this tormenting lock.
A way out of darkness,
A path to light.
But night always returns,
It is inescapable.
Like drugs it draws you under.
Welcome to my black abyss,
Where no one returns or comes out as they once were.
Comments about Mindless Thoughts by beth Hannah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl