Donald O. Williams
Mix And Match For Harmonious Blends - Poem by Donald O. Williams
Humans mix and match during their lifetime.
Artists are concerned with color mixing
As they produce works through creative expression.
The palette contains pigment of many colors
To produce harmonious blends.
Red, white, yellow, brown and black
Co-mingle to produce various colors and tones.
God gave us the earth with humans
Of different colors and blends on isolated lands.
Man mixes and matches as he integrates
While the earth rotates around the sun
At a remarkable rate of speed.
Mixed races blend harmoniously
As they learn to live together for all time.
God bless us all.
Comments about Mix And Match For Harmonious Blends by Donald O. Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda