Moments That Matter - Poem by Jaya Jha
Give me a few days
For just myself, my own self.
Away from the world, which
I would leave, if I could help.
These hours of drudgery
And this meaningless chatter.
Oh! Once, for once let me live
Those moments that really matter.
Comments about Moments That Matter by Jaya Jha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: world
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda