Monalisa-4 - Poem by Debasis Satapathy
If I able to sing a song,
I can forget the lonely moment.
If I able to smile a lot,
I can breathe the parting of love.
But GOD has gifted U with song and smile,
I d'nt take it from you,
becoz I care to see u smiling.
Comments about Monalisa-4 by Debasis Satapathy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl