Jay P Narain
Money - Poem by Jay P Narain
Color of Money,
It may be green, red, white or shades of warm,
Makes me wonder,
Why the whole world is overwhelmed with its charm.
We work days and nights,
To make few bucks and make our ends meet,
Money rules our life,
Some lives prosper, some get ruined.
There is no end to making money,
More we have, more we want to have,
Money makes us blind, we loose the sight of things around us,
We lose so many precious moments, we lose the sanity of our life.
For a few moments, do not run after money,
Look and appreciate your love and honey,
Money will fulfill your needs,
Love and affection will fulfill your soul.
Comments about Money by Jay P Narain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl