Monster - Poem by Mowing meowkitten
You were suposed to be her guardian,
yet you haunted the little girl till she realized monster are myths,
You tormented her,
The monster was dormant with a n eye half open,
waiting to come out of the closet at every little chance.
But you couldn't go for long until your costume got pulled off,
and too late did she realize monsters were myths.
Scary noises came out from you mouth when you tried to speak,
and you spread fright through her when you tried to move.
I wanted to save the little girl,
but then I didn't exist,
and now it's too late.
I'm stuck with the memories and the girl is dead.
You killed her,
Comments about Monster by Mowing meowkitten
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl