Moon Child - Poem by Jock Ridi
Moon Child, Moon Child, where have you been?
Are you hiding away secure with your kin?
safe in your shell and warm as can be?
or climbing the walls, cold and angry?
your claws are quite pretty, how I miss their sure grip
and your tail is so lovely with just the right tip
Are you feeling not well and under the weather?
or found a new love and feeling much better?
Tell me dear crab, sing me your tune
how the flow of your being falls and rise with the moon
Comments about Moon Child by Jock Ridi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl