Mother's Love - Poem by Michelle Jones
If there were no tomorrow, I would tell you all today.
You have been a great gift to me.
I have cherished your love,
laughter and best of all
I have loved you with no boundaries.
You have brightened my darkest skies.
Filled my days with hope and
my nights with bright colorful dreams.
Truly my little blessings
My heart and soul is filled
Oh how I awaited the day to hold you
in my arms.
You have been just a touch
of “HEAVEN” on earth.
Happiness and Completeness.
I Love you my sweet Angels.
I’ve not much to offer, but
all my love to give.
Comments about Mother's Love by Michelle Jones
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl