Shania K. Younce
'Mothers' - Poem by Shania K. Younce
There are asorments of names for mothers. Like mum, mom, mommy, ma, mama, and others that I just can't say them all.
From past to present. Their always there when needed and even when you don't want them want to be. Their love is boundless and sees no end. They believe in your dreams even if there a bit foolish at times. Their a kid at heart with the mind combined and always only kind, but stern on the outside of the mind. You'll only ever know when you have your own.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
All mothers of the world and ecspeacially my mother, grandmas, aunts with children and those who'll eventually will. Please comment at will and with honesty!
Comments about 'Mothers' by Shania K. Younce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl