Moths - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
on the window,
letters will arrive so soon,
of loved Berliners
this is war,
we love the moon.
into the mist,
wings long gone
moths just like light,
eat of our thoughts,
spawn a new blight.
Comments about Moths by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda