PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Much Talks And Little Action..... - Poem by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Tolerance is a white pigeon word.
Many love to perch on an olive branch.
Many hate bullets and deafening booms.
Many love flowers, birds and children.
Tolerance and Patience are twin sisters.
Not identical but bound up in the same umbilical chord.
Many feign to have the quiet patience.
But a good dictionary may disillusion the puffed souls.
I love to imagine a parley between the
greatest representative of humanity, the holy Buddha
and the solid pillars of the most infamous al-qaeda.
We talk a lot on terrorism and global warming.
Comments about Much Talks And Little Action..... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl