Music - Poem by Imalai Estrada
When life seems to be dragging you down,
Put on a song that reverses that frown.
Lyrics to a song or notes to music,
It’s just truly impossible to refuse it.
Some songs can remind you of something sad,
But theres always an opposite that makes you glad.
Music can be the thing that keeps you alive,
Music can be the thing that makes you strive.
Music could tell your whole life story.
Music could be the ending of your biggest worry.
Music could make a million people smile.
Music could make your loved one stay for awhile.
Music will paint a thousand words,
But nothing’s better than hearing it with your lovebird.
Comments about Music by Imalai Estrada
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda