My Advice - Poem by Laura Inostroza
Some people stay,
And some people go.
Then there are those that leave imprints, you know.
For the good, or the bad,
People do change your life;
Give you new information
To fill up your mind.
So take care and watch out
Where those men plant their feet;
You don’t want the wrong people
Laying imprints, my sweet.
The future is always
Shaped by the past,
Even if you think
You’ve escaped it at last.
So give love when it’s needed,
Live your life out by ear.
And that’s all the advice I can give you,
Comments about My Advice by Laura Inostroza
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda