My Candy Apple Red (For Miss S Of The T That Is Red) - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
Ahhh...you're candy apple red.
You're breakfast in bed.
You're all the nice things that didn't
You're my I am glad to be alive
You're a blue sky turning red.
But you...never do!
Know what I like 'bout you?
Comments about My Candy Apple Red (For Miss S Of The T That Is Red) by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl