My Cats. - Poem by Brian Counsell
Kittens are like wind up toys, runnung and leaping.
Then they collapse where they play...sleeping.
Aways hungry but cuddly and warm
One sad face, I called her forlorn.
Possum and Purrline, Georgie and Fred.
harder to find names with my tired head.
Wish they wouldn't grow I like them like this
Purring small fur balls, absolute bliss.
With my purring friends I am never alone
They are what turns a house to a 'Home'.
Comments about My Cats. by Brian Counsell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl