My Friend Zone (Ismayeel) - Poem by Mohammad Muzzammil
The next member who is to come,
He is sensative but my lovely chum,
Known Ismayeel and on his face is smile,
Of truth and rumour he has a pile.
He talks clearly and to me apprises,
Of what he has experienced in the whole day,
And oft his mistakes he realises,
And resolves moving daily on right way.
Once in a week he listens sermon,
And talks seldom like a genius one,
He acts with girls mostly like a demon,
And appears shortly a violent one.
Comments about My Friend Zone (Ismayeel) by Mohammad Muzzammil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl