My Heart - Poem by James Berth
My heart once was broken, it was destroyed and inaccessible.
Filled with holes repaired with chains and a lock, secluded from the world.
when you laid your head on my shoulder, you opened the lock and broke the chains.
I did feel more than just your head lying on my shoulder. I felt the blood pumping through my vines, i felt my heart working again..
Comments about My Heart by James Berth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl