My Hometown - Poem by nicole leveille
Tree's so green, Sky so blue,
How to leave, How to go,
From bright shinny stars, Filling up the sky
To bright lights, All in sight.
Friends so close, some I've know forever
To none at all.
How do I leave my Hometown a place i've
know all along and go to a place
where i know nothing at all?
Comments about My Hometown by nicole leveille
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl