My Life - Poem by diamond heyward
My Life is like a movie And I create my own sense,
My life is like a troubled magnet, all the trouble is connected to me
And isn't trying to leave. My life is harder than a GED test With Absolutely no education. My life is the kind that nobody will ever want...
Will it ever be better?
Comments about My Life by diamond heyward
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl