My Love - Poem by Differently Indifferent
All my efforts have gone in vain,
How do I explain how much it pains,
It was just that my eyes saw a ray of hope,
But now they do nothing but rain.
May be i am not beautiful,
May be i dont have good voice,
But thought that when you'll know my heart,
May be i would have been your choice.
I couldn't gather guts to say,
That how much i love you,
But now its too late, 'coz you know,
There's other heart that beats for you.
I had so many dreams,
But the truth is you were never mine,
But the star of your love,
In my heart will always shine.
Whether you love me or not,
My love for you was always true,
And even if you are near me now,
I always miss you...........
Comments about My Love by Differently Indifferent
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl