My Malaysia - Poem by Qistina Zaini
M- my beautiful Malaysia, you make me proud.., when all my friends ask me where i live and i said ‘malaysia’, Malaysia is my country!
A- and everytime i talk about you, i feel free..., free to love, free to talk and free to breath.
L- live in you like live in heaven, we free from war and anything like that...
A- and you gave me miracle that i used it to live...
Y-you’re the place my life begins and you’ll be where it ends...
S- so beautiful! , you’re so beautiful....the beauty that will never end.....
I- i will never leave you until the day i die, i swear! ! !
A- and i thankful to be here....
Comments about My Malaysia by Qistina Zaini
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl