MyaiKasha Shantrelle Wilford
My Needs - Poem by MyaiKasha Shantrelle Wilford
What we have, ah is, tre magnefique.
Babe you don't know what you mean to me.
You are my sunshine, yes, you are my smile.
You are what's right in my life, like all the time.
I question your judgement sometimes, asking myself, 'WHY? '
When times get rough you never leave my side.
I close my eyes and I wonder about you and me.
Opening my eyes realizing that sweetheart you are my everything.
I love you forever (amor para siempre) , it's true.
And my needs will always consist of, you and, ONLY you.
Comments about My Needs by MyaiKasha Shantrelle Wilford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
MyaiKasha Shantrelle Wilford's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl