My Penance - Poem by Satish Verma
Do not want to be
judged by trivia. Only
non-words would appeal me.
It has great strength. There
is no ending, no pause.
The ghost house
still haunts me, where I
found the truth and young lies.
The anatomy of
death will exhibit the
red blood. No tears.
And when you live
with memory loss, only
last word will remain on your lips.
The suicidal truth
was always fascinating.
Comments about My Penance by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl