My Plea! - Poem by seema t.v
I owe my life to you
A few times over,
Thank you lord
At the recent wish you showered.
I came to you with a plea
After trying so hard,
Breaking down, loosing hope
I went down on my knee.
You reassured, with your silence
That it would come around.
That I have tried so hard,
And my head would now be crowned
I asked you for signs
Of which only the two us would know,
Your Dove, My Pegions,
Hovered around, to show
Your love, your mercy, is so kind
You would never, leave me behind.
Petals have fallen onto my path
Thank you, for your love is so blind.
Copyright ©2007 Seema Kurup T.V
Comments about My Plea! by seema t.v
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl