Eugenia R. Mulligan
My Prayer - Poem by Eugenia R. Mulligan
Come to me Lord Jesus
Lighten my burden today.
I know that you are just
A tiny prayer away.
I know the peace it gives me
When I have a talk with you.
The weight I bear is lifted
You give me strength anew.
Thank you Lord for caring,
I'm glad that I can share
My thoughts with such a friend,
Who for me is always there.
Comments about My Prayer by Eugenia R. Mulligan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl