My Thoughts - Poem by Carl Johnson
Let me tell you what I think,
The way I feel for you.
From when I gave you my first wink,
When love to us was new.
I want you bad, I need you now,
Believe me babe it’s true.
My heart to you will take a vow,
I’m yours it’s up to you.
Misunderstood is what I am,
Now this is why were parted.
To you i do not give a dam,
So now i’m broken hearted.
I know I take my time to think,
Now that has cost me dear.
You’ve given up without a blink,
Now i’m left with a tear.
I see that money means alot,
Did this help in your choice.
I hope you say that it did not,
Your heart too has a voice.
there's nothing more that I can do,
Your heart will choose your love.
So just remember I Love You,
We Should be - say’s god above.
Comments about My Thoughts by Carl Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl